Friday 4 January 2013

Winter Wonderland and uhm.. News? (something like that)

Ok here we go..
First of all, because I have to wait to see if one of my helpers has passed (duuh, do they ever fail?) I can not make or up-load any videos today.

Second, I'm trying out some new "layouts" for the SC-outfit pictures, if you like them or prefer the old ones, let me know :D (You, my still invisible readers! I know some are looking because I DO get pageviews, so show yourself, I don't bite xD)




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment