Wednesday 16 January 2013

Stardoll Academy vid' 26 + 27

Vid's for task 26 + 27's up on YouTube now :)


Task 26: It's A Small World



Task 27: Pop Quiz Hot Shot


Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

3 comments:

  1. it dosen't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very informative ;) Can you tell me exactely what you think doesn't work?

      Delete
  2. I'm not a SuperStar and although I've been saving up StarCoins I still don't have enough to become one therefore I can't create my own chat room. Is there another way I can win the quiz. Every time I join a chat room and ask for games the host either say "no" or only play Dress Up. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete