Friday 18 January 2013

Ladydiver's Daily Doll? Sounds good? :)

I'm considering a new type of posts, where I'll post my daily (Well almost daily) doll, which means the outfit/look i'm wearing for the day :)

The main reason I'd wanna do it would be, to have a little "diary" of my outfits and to show you al just how much they vary :) 
Today I'm from the Victorian era, but yesterday I was a ballerina in black and a few days before that, I was Poison Ivy :D 
So you can see how I change? :D

Would it be fun/cool or just annoying? :D Let me know in my Guest Book :D




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment