Thursday 3 January 2013

Stardoll Academy Walkthrough Task 20: Stardoll Academy Opening Gala

The task with so longest name so far :D

Anyway, apparently there's an opening Gala at the Academy you you have to design some stuff.. Not really that hard a task, but whatever, I mad a vid' xD

Enjoy! :D


Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)



1 comment:

  1. I don't understand, cuz I did all that and when I went to take a pic it didnt say anything about saving to the yearbook....

    ReplyDelete