Wednesday 2 January 2013

Stardoll Academy Walkthrough Task 14, 15 + 16 BEAUTY

Callie's Project BEAUTY

Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco-stick.. 
Pretty bored right now and it was a pain to make these vid's x.x AND I found out there's a mistake in Vid' 17 -.- So I gotta edit, up-load and post about it again..


Callie's Red Carpet Style Part 1


Callie's Red Carpet Style Part 2


Callie's Red Carpet Style Part 3


 Ladydiver



You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


6 comments:

  1. Halloween Theme
    Valentines Theme
    Christmas Theme
    Flower Theme

    I Will Write Back As Soon As I Have More Themes x Thankyou x By CherryRainbowx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite a lot of themes there ^^ I'm definently going to use them :) Thanks for the suggestions
      - Ladydiver

      Delete
  2. Mine doesn't have Callie as an option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the reward I got for Red Carpet style part 3 :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm I have to finish the next task -_-

    ReplyDelete