Wednesday 23 January 2013

Daily Doll: Geisha

Yesterday I got myself the lovely, wonderfull, glorious Geisha Wig! And I love it :3
It was expensive (600 sc) but now it'd mine :D
So today I made myself a Geisha doll (I got the orange kimono from my new and awesome friend Sziszi92 a few days ago).. It was quite a challenge because (as you can see in the background) I already have one Geisha Outfit and I didn't want to reuse any of the items from that outfit..
But I think my new Geisha Outfit is quite a success :3
If you wanna see how I looked in my other Geisha outfit, you can see it in my album :D

Think that's all for me today, cheers!




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

1 comment: