Tuesday 1 January 2013

Stardoll Academy Walkthrough Task 18: Tressure Hunters

A pretty easy task, but non the less, here's a vid' :) 

BTW: I found out, that if you're NOT lvl 17 and therefor CAN'T BUY IN THE BAZAR, don't worry, you'll simply skip that part automaticly when you press the link..



- Ladydiver



You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


3 comments:

  1. thanks that really helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they wont let me skip the step even though I'm only on level 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it was a glitch when I was able to skip it, so you will just have to wait
      - Ladydiver

      Delete