Monday 28 January 2013

News 28/1-13

So the Daily Doll thing didn't really work out as a DAILY post.. So it'll just be "Random-day-I-wanna-show-you-guys-my-doll-but-I'll-still-call-it-Daily-Doll Doll".. :D

And I just entered my tutorials/walkthroughs in the Tutorial competition on Stardoll, hope they'll accept my vid's though I haven't finished making them all yet ^^

I'm going to a sort of job-interview in Legoland tommorrow (Legoland, Denmark that is.. The first Legoland, the original Legoland :D) worked there before so I'm hoping to get a job again, just in another department :)
I'm exited :3

Wish me luck on both the vid's-comp. and the job-interview :D

Sorry no pictures of anything in this post, but I'm going to work on some vid's as soon as I've finished preparing for tommorrow :D




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment