Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hi invisible readers, I'm on the hunt! :D

Hi invisible people :D

If anyone of you have one of these items, know someone who has them or if you see someone who has them?
 Let me know! And you might get a REWARD for finding them :D




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey does it count if I find myself having 2 of those items? Haha

    I have the Amy top and the yellow bangles but sadly, I don't sell them :(

    - kawaii.otaku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actully have the bangles aswell now ;D But no I don't think it counts ;D
      - Ladydiver

      Delete