Tuesday 8 January 2013

Stardoll Academy Walkthrough Task 24: Study Space Out

Video for the 24th task: Study Space Out

Hope ya'll enjoy it :)





Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

8 comments:

  1. ive alredy graduated on stardoll academy :)
    Sziszi92

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the last task it doesn't say I have done even though I have...
    What shall I do?
    I tried logging in and logging out but it will just reset the tasks????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this over and over.. this just will not work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no way to dreate a room style outfit in this new update of stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no way to dreate a room style outfit in this new update of stardoll

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no way to do the last task on the new update..

    ReplyDelete