Sunday 10 February 2013

Valentines Sceneries/Thoughts..

Despite the fact that I'm not a supporter of Valentines Day, I've already (4 days before Valentines) made three Valentines sceneries for some competitions :D

Ok I do like Valentines a bit, but only in the old-romantic style where women would be suited by men on this day. Not the new "gimme-gimme" stuff I wrote about yesterday :) I like romance. And Valentines reminds me of romance :3 But I still don't like the American Holliday..

Sooo.. I donøt like Valentines :D But enjoy my sceneries! :D
The second was made for a competition on my friend Sziszi92's blog (stardollblogcontests.blogspot.com) it's a rahther new blog, but it's already good :)

Btw, the first scenery is in the finals in a competition at Underneathstardoll.com RIGHT NOW! :D
So please go vote for it there! :D


Enjoy!






Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question right here on the blog if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment