Sunday 10 February 2013

Ladydiver's Drawings: RockerSmil3y

I wanted to draw a user with an alternative style, so here she is :D
Yes yes, I know the doll is male, but the user is female and she let me gender-bend her doll ;D

Hope ya'' enjoy it and if you want me to draw YOUR DOLL? Let me know in my Guestbook or here in the comments and we'll figure something out :D


Enjoy!




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question right here on the blog if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


2 comments:

  1. Aweh dangg ;DD the drawing u did for me of my medoll be looking mighty fine cx hehehe thanks ladydiver c: i really appreciate it xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice words xD And you're very welcome :D

    ReplyDelete