Thursday 7 February 2013

New Starcoin Items = New Starcoin ONLY Outfits :D

First: I know I didn't use all items, but when I do these outfits I always search in the catalogue and the hat, headband and ruffle shirt didn't show up there, which I didn't find out about before I'd finished the outfits :)

Anyway, I'm SO happy today BECAUSE there's new SC clothes! :D And it all looks great! And I'm probably gonna go poor because I wanna own it all xD

It's all from Wild Candy, a brand that hasn't really inpressed me so far, but Stardoll sure did raise the bar for the shop today :) Everything is well made and look good! :D

I didn't just use the new Wild Candy items bacause I wanted to add a bit accessories ^^

Enjoy!





Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question right here on the blog if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment