Wednesday 6 February 2013

Stardoll Academy Task 30, 31, 32 BEAUTY

Hi Dollies :D

I finally got the vid' for task 32 BEAUTY made, so now you can enjoy them all :)
Task 33 (I Heart It) will be up-loaded right after I've finished this task :)

Enojy!


Task 30: Signature Style BEAUTY, Brand Yourself Part 1


Task 31: Signature Style BEAUTY, Brand Yourself Part 2


Task 32: Signature Style BEAUTY, Brand Yourself Part 3




Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

3 comments:

  1. why cant i see my interior bacround that i bought ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a task i dont get. it says "1: Take a before picture of one of another player’s rooms
    2: Use 8 items from the giftshop in their room. Take a picture and save it to yearbook" i dont get what to do for the second one. please help me!!!

    ReplyDelete