Saturday 9 February 2013

Ladydiver's Drawings - Sziszi92

So I was bored this evening and started to draw a good friend of mine's doll :D
Just a fast drawing, but still quite fun to do :)

So I hope you like my little drawing of Sziszi'z doll :D
I might draw other people's dolls and if you'd like to have your doll drawed let me know in the commens (NOT in my guestbook) and maybe we can figure something out :D

Enjoy!


P.S. Sziszi92 has got a lovely new blog on http://stardollblogcontests.blogspot.com/ and there's currently a competition that'll demand your ultimate creativity! Are you up for that? Then check it out! :D



Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question right here on the blog if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

2 comments: