Saturday 9 February 2013

It's almost "Valentine"..

I say "Valentine" because it's an AMERICAN holiday, and I'm not American.

To me, "Valentines" is just an excuse for girls to make their guys give them presents, or an excuse for other girls to be totally depressing because they don't have a guy.

I don't like it, it's a commercial "gimme gimme"-holiday invented by commercial "gimme gimme"-Americans.

So last year this is what I made my doll wear, but this year, I don't really have any idea of what to wear.. YET!

Enjoy!





Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question right here on the blog if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment