Monday 4 February 2013

Daily Doll 4/2-13 + some critical words


Yay I'm making a post :D

I'm gonna show you how my doll looks today, because I like it :D And then I'm gonna talk a bit about a very important thing on Stardoll, the prizes/trophies (CG, NCG, Album, etc.)


First, my doll :3
I've gone back to my sort of zombie eyes, that I wear from time to time and then I've gotten some long red hair and 2 new piercings instead of the madonna piercing I had before :) And then offcourse, to make it all complete, added some tattoos! No "scary" look without tattoos ;D
As to the clothes, today I'm wearing a bright-pink baby-doll dress from the MKA collection that I found in the bazar about a year ago (called Empire Tunic), a pair of red, pointy heels from the Archive (simply called High Heels) which I found in the bazar yesterday for 3 SC! What a bargain for such old and lovely shoes! :D Though I had to zoom a lot to fit them on the feet without any foot popping out :) I'm also wearing my bow bracelet from the Voile Holliday collection (called Gift Bow Bracelet) that I got ages ago when it was in the stores for 3 SD ;) (before the SD/Sc-system)

Hope ya'll enojoy my doll as much as I enjoy showing it to ya'll :D




The other topic of this post is the prizes/trophies.

First my oppinion of the system: I don't think a user should be able to win the same trophy more than once a year. When I visit the winner's suites they often have a gazillion of the same trophies and that's just ridiculous, because as we all know, many of them has "cheated" their way to get them. They don't do anything that's against the rules, I know I know, but IT SHOULD BE AGAINST THE RULES. I see so many talented dolls around Stardoll who makes such beautifull suites, dolls, items, albums, sceneries, stylings and movies, who diesn't get any regocnition for it, because others "cheat". 

For example, it's really easy to win the Top Stylist competition, just make a lot of users and dress them up and make them buy the items. Not that hard.
To win any design-item competition, make a lot of users and make them buy your items. Not that hard.

In any competition, all you actully need is a lot of users.
I'm not saying it's wrong to have more than one user, in fact I got more users myself, but I have them because on Ladydiver I use one side of my creativity and on the others I use other sides of my creativity.

The reason that I'm writing this today, is beacus yesterday I saw this.


I doubt she got 3 users that high in the competition withou "cheating"

Again, when I use the word cheat, I'm not saying that they're breaking the official Stardoll rules, just that they're not playing fair.

In love and war all is fair. But this isn't love and this certainly isn't war.


Now on a more happy note, enjoy some music! :D





Ladydiver


Throw me a comment or a question if you want, anonymous users are welcome to comment too ^^

You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Even though I have won 2 NCG trophies and came 2nd for CG, it's really annoying how these losers aren't truthful,on stardoll I am an interior and fashion designer and I have never won. Btw on stardoll my username is aimee6060 add me!!!

    ReplyDelete