Friday 21 December 2012

I'm baaack.. X-mas outfits!

I'm back from.. Well I haven't been anywhere, I've just totally forgotten about my blog o.o
Sorry my non-existing readers (seriously, if anyone reads, let me know xD)
I actully think a big part of me not blogging was caused by the LACK OF NEW SC-ITEMS! Shame on you Stardoll -.o Nah I'm just kidding.. But seriously..

Well let's kick off doomsday with a little bit of Christmas..


Three Christmas outfits made using the Christmas dresses SD has made this year :)
I MIGHT make something with the rest of the dresses, though I really don't think the long purple one is pretty..


- Ladydiver



You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment