Monday 31 December 2012

Stardoll Academy Walkthrough Task 11: In The Club

Atm (At the moment, not the thing you pull money out of..) I'm struggeling with making the vid's for task 14,15 and 16, because it's a three-way task (You can choose décor, fashion or beauty) and offcourse I wanna make vid's for all three.. Which means 6 people have to go through them, 3 whilst filming x.x Now that's hard to get to work, but I've got everything ready for décor and the others will just have to come when I've got all the clips. Meanwhile I'll continue on with the next tasks, since my two lovely helpers are ready for them :3
No more ranting xD

Here's the video for task 11, enjoy! :D




- Ladydiver



You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment