Sunday 30 December 2012

Stardoll Academy Walkthrough Task 7: Food Fight

7 is my lucky number! Or was it the name of that movie that scared the scheise out of me?
Probably the last..
Woops..

Anyway, Walkthrough task no. 7, enjoy! :D



- Ladydiver



You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


3 comments:

  1. How come when I try to save it to yearbook, it says: "Your scenery doesn't fulfill all of the requirements for this yearbook quest. You are missing something or it is not the correct background."

    I'm pretty sure my background is correct, but what else is missing? I also have four characters on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you remembered to put the clothing item you designed, in the scenery?

      Delete
  2. he gfmy hey gloooo jkdgj nmj d fn

    ReplyDelete