Saturday 29 December 2012

Goth/punk/SOMETHING inspiered.. + Stardoll Academy thoughts!

There's just one outfits today, it's expensive but still all in SC's..

When I dress my doll in dark alternative styles, I ALWAYS use a massive amount of accessoriez, mostly necklaces, chains and bracelets..



I finished the Stardoll Academy today btw, and I'm thinking of doing it again on another account and then make a sort of "walk through".. Probably with tips of how to do it cheap and fast :)
BUT; I've noticed that we don't all get the same tasks, (not just when we have to choose fashion, beauty or interior, but in general..)



- Ladydiver



You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment