Monday 29 October 2012

It's gonna be an early Christmas

Around this time of year, when the stores start selling chokolate calendars, the weather get freskishly cold and it's just been my birthday (25th Oct. :D) I start to listen to a few alternative Christmas songs..

Looking at the newest items in the Plaza, I fell over some lovely sweaters (unbranded) and got in the christmas nspirit even more :D
So today I'm posting two "early Christmas" outfits and I hope you (my invisible readers) will enjoy them ^^



Some links to some awesome alternatives for Christmas songs :D

A LOVELY mix from The Dreams
All I Want For Christmas - My Chemical Romance


That's all for me today :)


You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment