Sunday 14 October 2012

Three School Girl Outfits

There's the geek (Blue outfit)
There's little miss Sunshine (Yellow outfit)
There's the rebel (Red outfit)
Today I chose to make three different school-girl (uniform) outfits :)

Blue Geek:
Her uniform is perfect, shirt tucked in the skirt, butterfly right on it's place and knee high socks all the way up to her knees.

Yellow little miss Sunshine:
Cute pigtails, bright colours and not all perfect but in a cute way with the sick hanging around her ancles.

Red Rebel:
Shirt's nit tucked in, has her hair like she wants it, her own shoes (not matching the uniform-look) and a big sports bag instead of a shoulderbag.

That's all for me today :)


You’re welcome to contact me in my GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL if you have any questions, constructive criticism or just wanna say hi :D
I also take suggestions for outfit-themes (Like pirate-theme, goth-theme, ballerina-theme, work-theme, green-theme etc.)


- Ladydiver



No comments:

Post a Comment