Saturday 8 June 2013

How-To Costumes: The Heath Ledger Joker (Dark Knight)

Hi people! :D


Time for my second How-To Costume post, this time it's the lovely Joker again, though portrayed by Heath Ledger this time (may he still be resting in peace)..


As always when you want to do a certain look or in this case a costume you have to figure out what parts you need and if you can actully get/make them!
In this case most of the pieces had to be made, because there just aren't much diversity in the clothes in the Star Plaza for me to do this.

So, the gloves and the shoes are the only items I bought in the plaza, and they're both still available!

A picture of the pieces you'll need, and how to put them.



Most of the items are pretty simple to make, just choose the darkest purple or green and put a 50% dense black square on the pattern to make it even darker.

The only rather difficult thing I made was the t-shirt, but so that it's not going to be difficult for you all, I'm going to post a picture of the pattern! :D



I hope you all liked this post and if there's a costume you'd like me to do?
Let me know and I'll find a way to do it ;D

- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment