Thursday 7 June 2012

So, there were many new items today (6 O.o which women/girls can wear) all Fallen Angel items :3 And MUCH prettier than the ones yesterday ^^ I have a male doll, and he's SO getting the new stuff from Fallen Angel Boys (No, you can't know his name, he's my secret and I'm not even friends with him :3)
First outfit is pretty expensive (new item: Zodiac cuffs, Fallen Angel boys) it's a bit of a mix between Laura Croft (spelled right.. Right?) and some random biker-chick :3 Kinda like it, but wouldn't put it on my own doll, not her style ^^
Second (new item: Compass Necklade, Fallen Angel) is much more, beachy-elegant.. But with a red twist, so it's probably a mix of beachy-elegant and stuff you see in visual kei music-videos (not the hardcore ones)..
Third a bit 90's school girl again (new item: Sky and Grid Shirt, Fallen Angel) , can't help it, it's a weakness of mine at the moment :3
Fourth (new item: Space Walk Boots, Fallen Angel) is a classic chic (?) outfit for a nice party with your folks..
Fifth -there's so many today..- is a tomboy outfit (new item: Leo Vest, Fallen Angel boys)
Sixth and last (new item: Telescope Glasses, Fallen Angel boys) Bit hippie, bit elegant, bit chic.. Elegant Hippie Chic! :3

So that was the outfits for today, hope you like (my invisible ghost readers xD)

I went to my last written exam today, didn't go that well :( Hope the guy/gal who's gonna correct it, will be nice to me x.x
I feel like watching Star Wars..

- May the force be with you!, Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment