Saturday 2 June 2012

Gooooood MORNING.. (okay it's 11:49 but what ever).. Just eating my breakfast; Kiwi.. Shouldn't have brushed my teeth first, tastes like **** xD

Anyway, I though I'd start off my day of preparing for mondays exam, by making a few outfits :3 Make sense right? So anyway :D


It got a bit pink/white I know.. But I just can't help it, it's summer! I know I don't seem like the kind of person who'd like these outfits (because I mainly wear black myself IRL) but just because I don't wear it myself, it doesn't mean that I don't like it, and that my doll can't wear it :3
By the way, I know Ladydiver looks like crap today, gonna fix her up a bit o.o

- Byes, Ladydiver.

By the way, there's a pair of leggins (seach pants) for 7 SC's today, probably a glitch so I'd hurry over and look at 'em if I were you :3 (who ever you is, because no one is reading.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment