Friday 1 June 2012

I know I only normally post starcoin items, but OMG, they're back! (Archive style) two dresses I've been wanting for sooo long are finally back, but I can't buy them! I kinda used my last Stardollars, woops xD Can' get more untill in 1½ week, and that's only 5 -.- Stupid facebook, why don't you give me 5 a week?? xD If any SuperStars are reading and feel like earning a bit o' money (not much onfortuneately) and can wait some time for it (3½ weeks?) then I've got a deal :3 (wish thinking, of course no one would help -.-). If someone would buy the skeleton dress for me and wait for it to leave the shop again (things in the archive doesn't stay long) then I'd be able to buy it for 10 SD's from you :3

Anyway, here's the two dresses I've been babling about x.x (probably never going to be able to own the pink/red one.. *sigh*)


Bye again, gotta prepare for my exam monday, Ladydiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment