Wednesday 6 June 2012

When I saw there were new items for the fallen angel shop today, I got soooo happy :D because I'm a sucker for fallen angel.. When I saw the items, I wasn't happy..
As you can see, the first outfit is like a mix between voile and decades like (new item: star map dress from fallen angel), I kinda like it :3 And if I weren't saving up for, buddah knows how many, things at the moment, I'd consider buying it :)
The second outfit (new item: zup sky skirt, fallen angel) well.. I don't like it, but it's mainly because I don't like the skirt, but I did my best..
Third (new item: space lounge wedges, fallen angel) is a mix between the 80's sharp egdes and todays dark patterns.
Fourth.. Well no comments (new item: star sky jacket, fallen angel)
Fifth and last (new item: spaceship key earrings, fallen angel) is pretty normal. The dress is -I'm sorry to say- the ONLY item I find is remotely wellmade from the user-designs in Wild Candy..
So to be honest, I think todays new items in the shop, are dreadfull ... Well I like the dress a bit and the earrings, but the skirt, shoes and jacket are just awfull -.-

- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment