Sunday 8 June 2014

Starcoins outfit no. 64: Asian Inspiration

Inspiered by the currently running Super Hero competition in my club (LadydiverStyles, everyone is welcome to join the competition!), I wanted to do an asian inspiered superhero.
A young girl who avenges.. Something, and therefor fights crime. Though she's no longer young she still sports the young, girly look. A feature missing would be her weapon, a katana (long, thin sword - Think Samurai Jack) but Stardoll is not a place for weapons, so she got a cute little bag instead ;)

I've always been a fan of the User-Made Wild Candy items (Stardoll once held a design competition and the winners had their designs made and sold in Wild Candy! You can still get them), though I've never found a good way to use most of them, this time was en exception. The "sleeves" and underskirt is a one of the skirts and the floral print was perfect for this look :)

Ok I'll stop talking now, just look and enjoy!


I'm aware that this outfit is expensive, it's mainly due to the big amount of skirts and capes, making the sleeves and underskirts. These can easily be replaced by something cheaper if needed, or something in a different style (it you for example like blue, you can use blue items instead)

Hope you like it, over and out -

- Ladydiver

P.S if you have any ideas or wish to get help with making an Starcoin Only outfit, feel free to contact me on Stardoll and I'll help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment