Saturday 7 June 2014

Sharp and Soft Fiery Top (Top Design by Ladydiver)

I was just messing around (It's almost 2 in the night, and I should go to bed) and I ended up making this lovely design :)

It started just being, because I was bored, a splish-splash of weird things on the Design, but I think it ended up quite well :)

These are tops with the design on it, doesn't it look sorta cool? :D
I've decided to make it the "Special Prize" for my current competition in my club (A Super Hero Dress-Up Competition, go join it!)
So if you want one, but don't wanna make it yourself, you can join my competition and you might just win one! :D Yaaaay..


If you're crafty and want to make it yourself, here's the design, you're welcome to be inspiered and copy, as long as you tell me about it (Because I want to see how other people make it! :D)

The BEST part is, that the tops are in SC's in the Barbie Design Studio!


- Ladydiver


No comments:

Post a Comment