Tuesday 7 May 2013

Interview with Lovelyyuko

April dress-up competition winner
Lovelyyuko



On Stardoll Lovelyyuko is a happy, chatty girl, but who's behind the doll?
"I like long walks, and trying to close the elevator door before the old lady down the hall can get in (she's scary.)"

Lovelyyuko was created by Jessica (Jessie), a 15 year old girl from Texas, USA in Juli 2012.

What to you like best about your doll?
I like my Dollie Beeecause sheeees Puuurrrtty (red. pretty)... And she's all the things -styles, feelings, etc - that I've had over the year.

What's your favorite style?
Grunge.

Why do you like Stardoll?
- It's a distraction when I need it, and I kinda have social axiety but I'm compertable on here ._.

A YouTube video chosen by Lovelyyuko
"Mask Man Part 2" by Charlie Jay Hep

- Ladydiver

1 comment:

  1. :O oh this is how i do it....Yay :D Nice interveiw ♥ ~Jessie

    ReplyDelete