Tuesday 21 May 2013

How-To Costumes: The Jack Nicholson Joker (From Batman)

Hi :)
Some time ago I was dressed as The Joker and a lot of people asked how I'd done it?
So I decided to show just how I did it, with some pictures :)

Click "Read more" to read more!
So the first thing I did was to figure out what parts I'd need for the costume and when I'd made sure it was even possible, I bought the ones I needed from the plaza.
Some of the items I used aren't available anymore because I bought them a lot time ago, but luckily there are some alternatives which I'll write under the picture :)

Alternative for the bow: Blue "Scarf" from Fallen Angel Boys.
Alternative for the socks: "Red Pantyhose" from Fallen Angel Girls.
Alternative for shoes: "Lace-Up Ankle Boots" from Decades.
Alternative for the orange top/shirt: "Basic Orange Short Top" from Basics.
The vest is still available it's "Native Crop Tank" from Original Future.
The gloves are still available it's "Purple Gloves" from Rio Girls.

As some may have noticed, the Jacket and Trousers are from Stardesign. 
The Jacket is simple to make, just make a dark-purple jacket.
The trousers are a bit more complicated, here's a picture of the pattern I made to make them.

The tricky part is to fit the squares to that they actully look square and not rectangulair on the trousers.

Hope you all liked this post, let me know in the comments.


- Ladydiver

1 comment: