Saturday 17 January 2015

How I deal with spammers..

Mostly I, as everyone else, just ignore spammers.

But when I have the time and mental ressources I decide to have fun with it..
Today someone wrote me and I couldn't help myself but tease him/her a little bit xD



I copied his/her message and replaced the text with my own words
(I'm currently running some competitions in my club LadydiverStyles, so the topic was obvious)

This was hillarious to me, funny enough he/she did not reply to me afterwards? ;)

Spammers, if you can't handle a bit of spam yourself (Even if it's just me, talking back at you, having a laugh), then don't spam. And if you're tough and CAN handle it? Well don't anyway, spammers are annoying.

Spamming doesn't leave a good first impression, so if you want friends, spamming isn't the way to get them

- Ladydiver

2 comments:

  1. ugh.. I hate spammers, and I never spam (used to few times though as I was broke)
    I am ok with something like 'nice suite/5*/your doll is pretty etc and then a add, instead of only bazaaar!!/saleee/vote me vote blah blah,,, that's just rude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, mainly because I have friends on SD whom I chat with so I always check my chat to see if it's them. That's why sometimes I just decide to make it into a joke :)

      Delete