Tuesday 13 January 2015

And then there's me..

.. To be honest I WAS in the middle of changeing my outfit whilst I won this time..
I had just been Robin (Batmans sidekick - Why didn't I make a how-to for that costume?!) and was changing into some cyber-punk-metal-weird thing.. I love weird..

(Me on the bottom, 2nd from the left..)

 It's surpriginsly easy to win NCG of Denmark, so easy that at one point I decided that I wanted to win the 4th every time.. Which is why I've got 4 NCG dates dated to the 4th (check my pres).. I eventually forgot about this and messed it up..

UH BTW: there's currently 2 competition in my club LadydiverStyles and more will be added because it's COMPETITION MONTH in my vlub.. WUHU.. Srsly, it's fun! :D I'm in a screw-saving-up-sc's-I-want-fun-instead kind mood..

- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment