Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentines Competition

Normally I don't have any oppinion on Valentines day, because I love the Love-part but I hate the gift-part :)

So this year, besides dressing up in Valentines clothes/costumes I'm going to make TWO Valentines competitions! One here on my blog and one in my CLUB (click CLUB to go to my club. You can enter both competitions)

Here the theme will be "I HATE VALENTINES DAY"

So make a scenery inspiered by your hate to Valentines Day (If you don't hate it, just make something up)
When you've made your scenery, just post your username in a comment and I'll go see it on your page :)

ALL sceneries will be posted on my blog, for everyone to see, the 14th (Valentines Day ;)

COMPETITION END THE 13th OF FEBUARY

1st prize: The winning user will be featured on my blog and get a Valentines present.
2nd and 3rd prize will get a Valentines Present

To inspire you all, here are some Valentines sceneries I made last year, and some other Valentines pictures from my suite :)




Best of luck to everyone!
- Ladydiver

2 comments: