Monday 3 February 2014

Starcoins Only Outfits: Thor-,Viking- and Medieval-inspiered.

So inspiered by the rather weird clothes Frig (and Jane) wears in Thor: The Dark World, medieval garments and Viking-wear (female offcourse) I decided to do some outfits, ended up with two :) I wish I could've added more details to them, but most of the good accessories have either been removed or are now SD-items. Which is rather annoying.

I love norse mythology and can tell you a LOT of things wrong with the Thor movies (I love the movies, they're just not correct and give unknowing people wrong knowledge of the Norse gods, for example Loke is not Thors adoptive brother, but the blood-brother (not birth) of Odin)

Anyway! Here are the outfits! Not the best I've done, but I hope you can see the inspiration :)

One of the "maidens" are a bit more of a modern interpretation of mine, mainly because she has short sleeves..

- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment