Friday 3 January 2014

That deserves a competition!

Edit:

  1. You may guess all you want, just one number per post and only post when I have replied to your latest post :) If I don't reply the same day, you can guess again the next day :)
  2. Apparently non's can't give clothes and interior gifts anymore (we used to) so now the prizes will be an sc Design item you wish. In the bottom of the post there's a picture of the items you can choose from. You will offcourse still get a feature on the blog aswell :)
  3. If you have any questions, just ask! :D


I just (for the first time) saw how many subscribers I have on my YouTube channel, most of them following because I do the walkthroughs..

I have 583! Oh my god, I didn't know so many people even watched! I'm so honored to know a lot of people likes my videos!

SO I'm gonna do a raffle! I have chosen 10 numbers between 1 and 100 and everyone who wishes can guess for a number and maybe you'll win? :)

I will be up-dating THIS post when you get a new try (And I will be watching you all, so no cheating) and I'll also be writing the names of the winners here :)

You can write your number here or in my guestbook :)

- Ladydiver

Used numbers: 10, 11, 16, 17, 20, 23, 25, 37, 47, 56, 58, 76, 81

Correct numbers: 25 guessed by leonkingma, 20 guessed by BeautyGirl-Love, 10 guessed by SosohannahCandy



The colours can be changed.

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And Congrats on getting 500+subscribers....you deserve it!

      Delete
    2. Ahw thank you very much :)

      Delete
    3. Oh, and the number wasn't correct :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not correct. Please be aware, that you must leave your username to enter :)

      Delete
  3. 76 ??
    mY username is : sosohannahcandy
    just joined the blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 76 is not correct but try again :)
      And I'm glad youj joined up ^^
      - Ladydiver

      Delete
    2. thank you very much i'll try again :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Noph, but 11 is close to one of the numbers ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. :) Let me know when you've chosen your prize ^^

      Delete
    2. NO no i don't want any priza i just having some fun guessing numbers but if you want U choose me one :D

      Delete