Saturday 19 October 2013

The Phantom of the Opera (On Stardoll)

A few years back, I think it was in 2010? Stardoll made a the Phantom of the Opera campaign during October, culminating at Halloween AND I LOVED IT.

I'm a big TPOTO fan, so I went all the way. Decorating my suite as the opera, making sceneries, a my album was a TPOTO lookbook.
My entire user was inspiered by TPOTO.

And since it's Halloween again, I thought I'd post some of the things I did back then, to give off some inspiration :)
And offcourse the Phantom was female ;)

- Click "Read more" to see the pictures.










So I hoped you enjoyed this little post, I might put up my Confessions of a Vampire - The Little Black Book of Ladydiver up too some day :) I did that for Halloween 2011 I believe..

- Ladydiver

2 comments: