Wednesday 30 October 2013

How-To Costume: Alice inWonderland (Disney version)

A very simple How-To Costume
(And I appologise for the boring look, I don't have internetaccess on my own computer, which has all the cool edit-programmes x.x WHICH is also why I haven't posted much)

Aanyway.. Whilst I was walking around chats today, creeping people out by being dressed as Jack Skellington (Check my user to see my Jack Skellington Costume) I met a very nice girl :)
She actully regocnised, that I was dressed as Jack Skellington, so I was very honoured ;) She herself was dressed as Alice, but she said she didn't think it was good enough (Though I think it was very nice ^^)

So inspiered by her, I decided to do a quick How-To Costume featuring Alice.. Since I didn't feel (for the first time) that I had the needed items in my own closet, andI wanted to make it easy to get for everyone, I decided to do it in the Bazar :)

I btw did it with a minor difference from Disneys Alice, adding the white shirt underneath her blue dress. Cause in another version she's wearing it and I think it looks a tad better ;D


And since I did it in the Bazar, I won't put up alternatives for the items, but simply say that, if you example you don't like the skirt I chose, there's 3-4 other skirts, I simply chose the one I thought would be best :)

Only one thing I'd change if I could, I'd offcourse add a black headband. The Bazar has no black headbands, but one can be made in the Jewlerydesign for 3-4 SD's.

So I hope you all liked this little How-To Costume and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

- Ladydiver

P. s. I'm currently wearing different costumes in 5 of my rooms, so if you're looking for inspiration (you're also welcome to copy, just let me know if you do ^^) go have a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment