Saturday 27 April 2013

Hi lovely folks, I need a bit of help to finish the Academy videos! :D

A while ago Stardoll changed the heart-system a bit, so now it's harder for me and my helpers to finish the tasks and make videos for you all :/

That's why we're asking you (if you want to) to go heart the helpers of the videos :)
Underneath here you'll find their names and if you click them you'll be directed to their suites :)

If you go help them all, you can comment under here and when the vid's are finished I'll make a picture with all the helpers in it (and links to their suites!) just to say thanks!

My lovely Academy helpers are:

Miyavi-RNG (The star of the videos ;)

Nine-Inch-Nails (Helps with the three-way tasks)

Pingeling (Helps with the girl's rewards and three-way tasks)

Ja-nni (Helps with three-way tasks)

Saleoma (Helps with three-way tasks)

NikiMontage (Helps with three-way tasks)


Thanks to everyone who decides to help!
- Ladydiver

1 comment: