Thursday 13 August 2015

Saving up and challengeing yourself

Hi Dollies

I'm currently in the dire process of "Saving up on Stardoll"
It's much harder than you'd think, but I really wish to save up for a Luxury Suite , so that I may get an achievement and y'know, more (and bigger) rooms :D

I'm about 4/5 of the way there now..
It's getting reeeeeeally hard not to spend those damn SD's on jewlery and hair and stuff..
And I'm 90% sure, that had the Limited Re-Edition not been SS only, I'd be quite a bit porrer right now..

...

I should get back to studying again, that book on Evolution won't read itself..
...

On another note I'm thinking of challengeing myself  a bit (more).
I'm thinking of doing a month or so, where I dress my doll up as me.
My doll doesn't have the same clothes as me at all, so it'd be fun to see just how much (or little) we have in common.
Well, I do have an alternative style IRL (as others would describe it), but it is far from the same as my dolls.. Special.. Style..
Or maybe it'll turn out to be easy, since it would mostly be "basic" clothes, like pants, shirts and shoes?
Who knows, time will show - If I do decide to do it..

...

STUDY!
...

My doll had a little clash with some waves and lost all her lovely swim-wear..
Luckily some starfish (which are not actully fish, but echinoderms..) were there to help her out..
Btw an SC-only Outfit ;D


- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment