Sunday 11 May 2014

Fantasy/Faeiry-tale Dress-Up Competition!

Yay! I love dressing my doll up in a lot of different ways (Right now, my doll is a dragon-warrior!)

So here's a little competition, where you have to dress up as a fantasy/faeirytale-character!
It can be a beautifull princess, knight in shining armor, evil sorceror, an ugly ogre or what ever you want! As long as it's fantasy/faeiry-tale themed!
You are also welcome to dress up as a specific character (if you want to), for example Snow White or Bilbo Baggins!

1st prize: items worth 150SC from their wishlist and a special prize from me.
2nd prize: items worth 50SC from their wishlist and a special prize from me.
3rd prize: will get a special prize from me.

AND all winners will have their costume shown on the club front-page and on my blog! :D

If you have ANY questions, let me know :)

The competition ends the 15th! Write your username in a comment (here or in my club) to enter!

Costume inspiration:
Dragon Warrior                                                                    Daenerys Targaryen
                    

Frankensteins' Monsters' Bride          Random Scary Creature
                

- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment