Monday 8 July 2013

Re-decorating..

Firstly, remember to enter the competition! It's an easy one this time! ;D

Re-decorating is always a challenge for me, because I prefer rooms with a lot of details but I'm not very good at making them. I usually (As seen in my bottom left room) add items over time to make them exactely as I want them. 
Saturday I decided, that I didn't like my costume room anymore and I started re-decorating. But now, I'm not quite sure if I like the outcome. It might be a tad just too colourfull and confusing (but as a non with limited options for wall-colouring, it was the cheapest way)
My problem is, that I want all my costumes in one room (because I only have 1 room to spare) and all my suite-wigs too.. Here's a picture of before and after..


I'll probably re-decorate again tommorrow (If not today)
Anyone has an oppinion? Think I should re-decorate? Keep my room as it is? Or go back to before?

- Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment