Monday 23 April 2012

So Today I'm gonna post another of my old ones, because I got a sick load of homework to do and therefor don't have time -.-
No. 1: For shopping :3 You could ad a jacket and bag of your own choice to go with the outfit to make it mroe authentic. When I made the outfit I just didn't think there was any bags and jeckts that would match.
No. 2: Bit inspiered by mange/anime, not much but a bit; like a bold bot feminine girl.
No. 3: Tea party time! :D Nah dunno, just pretty, dressed for some kind of dinner party?
No. 4: Again for shopping, a bit cassier than no. 1, with matching shorts n' jacket.
No. 5: A bit rock chick, going for a bar night.
No. 6: Just for relaxing. It's a bit inspiered by the early 90's where the 80's hadn't let go just yet but when it was more pale colours/nuances.
No. 7: A Jeans-girl, some everyday wear :3

- Over and out, Ladydiver

No comments:

Post a Comment